Upande is currently looking for a full stack python developer intern. Someone to help us build high quality web applications. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and move conceptual designs to a working product.
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of Python programming language with a good understanding python data structures.
- Experience working with Django framework
- Experience using git for version control
- Extensive experience with GIS, data, (geo) web services and various OGC APIs is preferable
- Experience with PostgreSQL/PostGIS and database replication
- Experience with Linux preferred
- Good command of the English language
- Good communication skills
- Flexible work attitude, passionate and committed
It is important that you feel comfortable in a small company with an informal atmosphere and friendly colleagues and that you enjoy keeping tabs on latest technological developments.
What does Upande offer?
- Challenging short term initial contract work with the potential for longer term attachment in a small, highly innovative company.
- A competitive stipend, depending on your qualifications and experience.
If you’re interested in working with Upande, please fill this form and send us your motivation letter and CV. Also include a link to your github page (or a link to some of your code).
Closing Date January 23rd 2017